Share This Article
According to a recent announcement of the Hellenic (Greek) Air Force and the program with number 6ED36-132 The support program of the valuable flying radars of Hellenic Air Force, the EMB-145H Erieye aircraft begin.
Specifically, the Greek Air Force announced for the EMB-145H Erieye:
“Having in mind the provisions of articles 6 and 31 of Law 3978/11, we invite for open, non-binding participation of the interested economic entities in a technical dialogue on the text of the Armed Forces Specification entitled as ” Continuous Support System of the Mission System (Mission System MS) EMB-145H and Related Equipment »
The object of Support of the Specification of the Hellenic Armed Forces is distinguished in the following systems:
a. Mission System:
(1) RADAR – Command & Control (C2).
(2) Friend or Foe Identification (IFF).
(3) Electronic Support Measures System (ESM).
(4) Self Protection System (SPS).
(5) Communication System.
b. Related Mission System Equipment:
(1) Mission Training System / Planning & Debriefing System
(MTS / PDS).
(2) ESM Ground Support System (EGSS).
(3) Depot Aperture Tuning Equipment (DATE).
(4) Software Support Center (SSC).
(5) Test Benches of DLIP, IFF, V / UHF.
(6) Ground Support Equipment (GSE). “
It states the announcement of the Hellenic Air Force based on the official document posted on Diavgeia program.