The largest demonstration in support of Scottish independence is taking place today in Edinburgh, according to the organizers. It is expected that thousands of people will take to the streets of Edinburgh today to demonstrate their support for Scottish independence. It is the final march in a series of marches by the AUOB that have taken their message around the country this year, stopping in cities like Glasgow, Aberdeen, the Borders, Oban, Ayr, and Perth to spread their message. Last year, 20,000 people attended a similar event; however, it is predicted that the number would be larger this year as well.
- 39 PLA aircraft entered Taiwan’s southwest air defence identification zone (ADIZ)
- The Netherlands will deploy two F-35 fighter jets to Bulgaria amid Russian invasion fears
- The German government’s stance on delivering defence weaponry caused dissatisfaction in Ukraine
- Armenian President Armen Sarkissian resigns, claiming that he had no influence on the country’s foreign policy.
- Turkey strikes SDF forces that participate in intense battles with ISIS
Subscribe to notifications
The German government’s stance on delivering defence weaponry caused dissatisfaction in Ukraine