According to a statement recently made by Hellenic Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias will travel today, to Bosnia and Herzegovina, where he is expected to hold successive meetings in Sarajevo with:
– His counterpart, Dr. Bisera Turković, Deputy Chairperson of the Council of Ministers and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
A one-to-one meeting will take place, followed by expanded talks. Joint statements to the press will be made at approximately 11:45 a.m.
– The Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Zoran Tegeltija, who will host a working lunch for the Greek Foreign Minister.
– The members of the Collective Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina, in particular Šefik Džaferović (Chairman) at 13:00, Željko Komšić at 13:50 and Milorad Dodik at 16:30.
– The Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Josip Brkić.
– The Mayor of the City, Benjamina Karić.
Discussions are expected to focus, inter alia, on strengthening bilateral cooperation, the European perspective of the Western Balkans, the South East European Cooperation Process (SEECP) Summit, security and stability in the region, as well as on wider regional developments including the situation in Ukraine following the Russian invasion.
GEOPOLITIKI.COM With information from MFA.GR (Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs)